Sunday, December 7, 2014

Judo


Nathan had to make a website about him doing Judo for his technology class, so I thought that I would share a bit of the footage we took for the website.  Nathan and Ciara both go to JudoTao a judo club in Can Vidalet, just about a 10 minute drive from our place.  They both train Tuesdays and Thursday evenings, Ciara at 6:30pm until 7:30pm and then Nathan from 7:30pm to 8:30pm.  It ends up that either Bob and I have to spend a large portion of the evening shuffling the two of them back and forth from Judo, but we are more than willing to do it.  I'm just happy that they both enjoy it and really want to progress.  I think that practicing Judo has also increased their confidence.  I hope that it keeps up :)






Nathan putting Rylan in a hold


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read