Sunday, September 28, 2014

Quick Link

I started following a couple of homeschool blogs to get some new ideas.  I came across this blog by a mother of 10 children who homeschools in the US, her name is Montserrat Wadsworth.  I will admit that I was only intrigued by her blog because her first name is Montserrat.  Montserrat is the name of a very famous mountain near Barcelona that has special religious significance, especially here in Catalunya.  I was kind of hoping that she would have some connection with Spain, but as it turns out, she has never lived outside of the US.  Still I really enjoy reading her blog from time to time and I came across this post the other day, and I wanted to post it on my blog so that I remember it.

http://www.cranialhiccups.com/2014/09/simplify-outside-activities.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read