Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

The kids have really been looking forward to Halloween this year, because there is a big party at school and they get to go trick or treating.  As the Spanish do not do trick or treating, the American school organizes trick or treating around the vicinity of the school.  About 20 houses participate.  We always participate because we live right behind the school.   I also volunteered again this year to help out with the Halloween activities at school.

Ciara was very excited to be a "goth girl" for Halloween, because she does really like vampire stories.  Rylan and Cole were Minecraft characters.  Rylan was a Creeper, and he painted his costume pretty much on his own and Cole was Steve and he also helped to paint his costume.   Nathan didn't have to wear a costume to school.

I made my costume this year from an idea I saw on Pinterest.  Of course I thought that it was a pretty clever costume, but probably less than 10% of the people who saw me knew what I was supposed to be.  I got everything from a sheep wearing a parachute, to a snowman, a Ninja Turtle and even a bumble bee.  I will post the picture and you can decide what you think my costume was.



goth girl

Minecraft Steve and Creeper



Tell me that it's not obvious what I am supposed to be.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read