Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Transporting Cupcakes

Yesterday, Ciara made cupcakes to take to school today to celebrate her birthday.  Since she has 17 kids in her class including herself, and 1 teacher, we needed to pack up 18 frosted cupcakes without ruining the frosting.  I don't own one of those fancy cupcake holder containers, which is maybe why my kids have never taken cupcakes to school before.  So I have this covered tray that would fit 18 cupcakes perfectly, but I would need to stack some on top of each other.  I realized that I could use Lego to make a platform for the second layer of cupcakes.  My husband and kids thought I was crazy.  I thought that it was pretty ingenious.  See pictures below:



A fine piece of engineering


So today, everyone in Ciara's class got to enjoy a cupcake with frosting intact!  I wonder if I should send this picture into the Lego magazine? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read